Jamie's Signature Ashiatsu Massage
- Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy is performed on a massage table. During treatment, the therapist, supported by parallel wooden bars suspended from the ceiling, applies deep foot pressure to strategic points along the spine and body to achieve maximum muscle compression. Ashiatsu's one and two-footed strokes distribute pressure evenly over a large area of the body, thereby providing deep, relaxing massage without the pain often associated with traditional deep tissue massage.
- "I can do Ashiastu = firm Swedish massage, Ashi-Thai = Thai Massage, Ashi-Stone = Hot Stone Ashiatsu, Ashi-Aroma = Ashiatsu with Raindrop Therapy. What does this mean for you in value? You get more bang for your buck! I can give you more pressure and depth with out pain. Yes, literally less pain! You will have a massage that will be more whole body effective because we were able to go deeper and your massage will last longer then one that was less effective. Ahhhh Yeah now I also save you money!!!!! Ahhh deep, very firm pressure.....never felt so good. Let Jamie walk all over you. Barefoot massage at it's finest and trained by the most elite." -Jamie Pettiette Rhone
Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy decreases inflammation, increases lymphatic flow, and stimulates the body's own self healing capabilities. Following treatment, clients experience deep relaxation, pain relief, improved posture, and enhanced physical structure and balance. Ashiatsu is highly effective for large athletes, individuals with thick musculature, and people who enjoy deep tissue massage. It is also recommended for individuals who suffer from chronic neck and back pain, scoliosis, bulging/herniated discs, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, and spondylosis. Although beneficial for many, Ashiatsu is not for everyone. Please inform your therapist of health conditions and medication prior to receiving treatment as contraindications may apply.
50 min - $65
Shirodhara and Massage:
Our signature blended massage followed by an ancient ayurvedic practice of gently pouring warm oil over the forehead in a slow stream by a free standing copper vessel. The result of shirodhara is a deep state of relaxation making it an effective treatment for depression, migraine, visual difficulties, anxiety, insomnia, psychosis and scattered thought processes. This treatment is used to purify, nourish, and strengthen the body as well.
Enjoy this peaceful deep relaxing meditation ~ (1 HR and 10 min )
•Helpful against insomnia
•For nervous disorders and dispositions
•It stops tension headaches
•Removal of shoulder and neck pains
•Coupled with head message, it inhibits falling of hair
•Prevention of premature graying of hair
•Increases luster and form of hair and more
Four Handed Massage
(4) hands Massage, performed by both therapist simultaneously for pure relaxation! Four Hands or you can get two hands two feet with one therapist doing Ashiatsu Massage while one therapist doing Swedish or deep tissue with their hands. Need we say more? Reach a whole new level of relaxation when the harmony of the synchronized motion of four hands melting away your muscle aches and worries. You can even add Hot Stones and Aromatherapy to your massage.
50 min - $120
$60/ 50 min. massage
- Breaks up and releases toxins to enhance blood flow
- Loosens muscles, alleviate pain, and increase mobility.
Tranquil relaxation and reduce stress.
Relief from muscle cramps, spasms, and myofascial pain, especially in the lower back, neck, hips, and legs.
Increase in blood and lymph circulation, which can reduce swelling.
Reduces stress on weight-bearing joints.
Improves outcome of labor and eases labor pain.
Enhances the pliability of skin and underlying issues.
Provides support for the new mother with physical and emotional strains of mothering.
50 min - $65
75 min - $95
A massage can strengthen bonds between husband and wife, mother and daugher, or even friends!
Stimulate lymphatic flow
Gentle enough for everyone
50 min - $120
Lunch Time Escape
Let your workday woos melt away and get a little "me time" during your work week. This massage provides the perfect relief during your busy day by applying deep tissue, Swedish massage, and pressure points to relieve tension through the neck, back, shoulder, and scalp areas. A perfect massage for those on the run!
(Alone or great add-on to any body scrub or sauna session)
- A great escape from your busy day
- Relieves stress
- Increases blood flow
25 min - $35
A deep massage on targeted areas of the body to help reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Reduces cellulite
- Releases toxins
- Eases muscle tension
30 min. - $40
50 min - $65
50/80 Min $70/$85
A properly done scalp massage can increase blood circulation to the hair follicles, increase relaxation, decrease stress, condition the scalp, and boost the strength of the hair roots. Increased circulation means that the cells of the hair follicle will receive more of the nutrients necessary for optimal hair growth function. The rubbing motion promotes relaxation and feels good, thus increasing the production of "feel good" chemicals that work to lower levels of stress hormones in the body. Lower stress levels allow your organs to function more efficiently, thus boosting your hair follicle's ability to grow hair.
- Stimulates hair growth
- Increases relaxation
- Decrease stress
- Conditions the scalp
- Boosts strength of hair roots
25 min - $35
Lymphatic Body Brushing
This old European technique stimulates the lymphatic system to remove toxins while helping to remove the build-up of dead skin cells. Gentle Brushing tones, regenerates and stimulates skin metabolism & circulation to inner organs. Strengthens immune system.
(Alone or a great add-on to any scrub or massage)
- Removes toxins
- Remove dead skin cells
- Strengthens immune system
30 Min - $40
50 min - $65
75 min - $95
Chocolate has many positive health benefits, both when it is eaten and also for the skin. Chocolate massage couples all the benefits of using chocolate on the skin with other health benefits of massage, such as relaxation, increased blood flow, stimulation of the lymphatic system and digestive system. Using both together increases the effectiveness of the massage, as well as being a luxurious experience. Indulge without the calories. Stimulates cellular metabolism and fights cellulite.
- Increased blood flow
- Stimulation of the lymphatic and digestive systems
- Fights cellulite
- Indulge without the callories!
50 min - $65
Seated Chair massage counters the circulatory problems inherent with office work—and provide a appreciated break for employees. Sitting in a massage chair opens up the back muscles, relieves strain on the neck and provides a gentle respite for eyes usually glued to a computer monitor. Even 15 minutes of massage to the neck, back, arms and hands can increase circulation, returning energy levels and helping keep the body injury free. Seated massage performed on-site and administered through clothing.
- Relieves neck strain
- Increase circulation
- Rejuvenate energy levels
- Can be performed onsite
Per minute - $1
Uplifting Firming Facial Massage with Hot Stones
JTT's own unique facial massage using hot stones, aromatherapy and all natural products. Warm stones are placed on the body to begin this hour of relaxation. Next, the face is cleansed, exfoliated and toned, followed by a carefully choreographed massage using a natural facial oil, hot stones, lymphatic drainage and acupressure. After a mask is applied, a warm stone massage to the neck, hands and feet follows. The session ends with toner, eye product, moisturizer and sunscreen. Total relaxation is just one hour!
- Cleanses and tones the skin
- Ultimate relaxation
- Increased circulation
50 min - $75
Great massage to kick start a weight loss program or to help quit smoking.
Massage is designed to go along with the natural flow of your lymphatic
system, the system which filters toxins from your body. Flushes up to 20
times more toxins than any other massage!
- Filters toxins from the body
- Help to quit smoking of weight loss
50 min - $75
Raindrop Therapy is an extension of the use of Essential oils known as Aromatherapy. Raindrop Therapy uses a sequence of eight blends of essential oils which are dropped gently onto the spine and lightly massaged in, using various hand to body techniques. Towels are used to complete each application in order to encourage penetration of the oils.
Add to any massage - $40
Stand alone 50 min - $75
Raindrop Therapy ....................................$75 (add raindrop to any massage for only $40)
The Essential Oils included are:
Oregano essential oil helps to awaken the nerve receptors and digest toxins. It is also supportive to the immune system.
Thyme essential oil promotes reduction of toxins on receptor sites and is immune supporting.
Basil essential oil promotes muscle relaxation and reduction of tension.
Cypress essential oil is supportive to the cardiovascular system. It is also a supportive oil for the pituitary gland.
Wintergreen essential oil helps reduce occasional discomforts associated with daily living.
Marjoram essential oil promotes muscle support and relieves occasional discomfort associated with daily activity.
Peppermint essential oil enhances penetration of other oils.
Valor essential oil supportive to the musculoskeletal system.
Aroma Siez essential oil supports muscle relaxation and reduces occasional tensions
Jamie Pettiette Rhone received 18 hours of continued education in Fijian massage in San Antonio. This was the first time for the class to be brought to Texas and we are proud to be the only ones in East Texas to offer this amazing new massage modality, says Rhone.
Fijian massage is very popular because clients want a therapeutic deep massage that is also relaxing. Deep Tissue Massage using elbows is a “sharp” pain. With the Fijian, the main deep work is with the heel. This deep pressure is softer than an elbow, yet it is a stronger stroke. As a bonus, clients often find that the repair
happens much quicker with the Fijian Barefoot Massage.
Jamie's Therapeutic Touch Day Spa clients, range from 97 lbs to +325 lbs, are frequently amazed at the convenience and the exceptional results. For those clients who have complained of light pressure in other work, this should be a welcomed relief. As with any deep tissue work, doctor's recommendation is advised. Fijian Massage manipulates tissue, helps in passive stretching and assess range of motion. Thus the principles of Trigger Point Therapy, Myofascial Release, and various Sports Massage and Deep Tissue and even cross-fiber friction techniques may be applied more effectively, producing more therapeutic progress and healing per session for the more sophisticated and demanding clients, such as professional dancers, and athletes. Just like "riding a bicycle", once you experience this modality, it will be hard to go back to just "walking". Fijian Massage does not include walking on the client's back as one foot remains standing on the floor. Fijian Massage is deeper and often more therapeutic than types of massage utilizing the hands . If you think about it, the foot has stronger bones and the leg muscles are more powerful than the arm, says Pettiette Rhone.
Benefits to Clients
1. Often is a more effective treatment for damaged, painful or tight muscles.
2. No wax or oil is used avoiding staining of clothing.
3. Satisfies clients preferring a deeper yet gentler massage.
4. Very relaxing.
5. Can be done through clothing or on bare skin.
6. Effectively treats clients unable to mount a table.
7. Benefits arms, hands, upper chest, back, shoulders, legs, hips, feet and neck.
8. No table needed
50 min - $65